Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bisexual FFMM Menage SALT WATER TAFFY

Meet the bi-sexual foursome Molly, Jess, Evan & Michael in the playful SEASIDE SURRENDER series. Start with SALT WATER TAFFY. Here's what people are saying:

"I found Ms. Water's writing to be very easy to read. She was true to the time-period and her descriptions of Boston, Provincetown and Italy were very descriptive. She brought you into the book and the character's. I was able to laugh with and at them very easily and totally enjoyed the playfulness between Molly and Michael. I look forward to the 2nd book in the Seaside Surrender Series. Honestly, I am looking forward to seeing where the relationships go and how the Menage affects the 4 of them." Guilty Pleasure Book reviews

"This book totally took me by surprise. It was a fun, light read with a whole lot of M/m and F/f with some menage thrown in." Kitty/Goodreads

"...The narrative has a nice historical feel to it and I could picture the scenes described. I made the mistake of reading the book late at night and got hungry when I started reading about chowder and carrot cake."Goodreads

http://www.bookstrand.com/salt-water-taffy

http://www.amazon.com/Seaside-Surrender-Publishing-Menage-ebook/dp/B007KB4VWA/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1353419479&sr=1-1&keywords=salt+water+taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment